Life Goals: Understanding Life Insurance and How it Fits in Your Finances
You pay attention to the markets. You know where your assets are. You have a plan and you're following it.
But what about life insurance?
Adequate life insurance should be one facet of your bigger financial picture. Unfortunately, the myriad options for life insurance can make it confusing and mistakes can be made.
Watch our webinar, “Life Goals: Understanding Life Insurance and How It Fits in Your Finances” with Carson Group's Vice President, Insurance Matt Lewis, now available on–demand.
In this webinar, Lewis discusses:
- Risk management strategies and how they affect life insurance decisions
- The basics of what life insurance is and how it works
- Various types of life insurance policies
- When someone should review and update their life insurance
- The process for evaluating a person’s life insurance needs
- Common mistakes to avoid
- …and more!
This informative webinar will help you understand why you need life insurance and how to determine if the policy you have is sufficient for your financial plan. Gain a better perspective on how life insurance impacts your overall financial picture.
This event is purely educational. No products or services will be offered for sale and there is no obligation.